2. What are cookies?
Cookies are simple files sent together with the pages of this site and saved by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other devices. The information collected in them may be sent back to our servers or to third party servers during the next visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of code used to make our site work properly and interactively. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to track website traffic. To do this, various data about you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Necessary technical cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of the site and that your user preferences remain valid. By placing technical cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item stays in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Functional cookies
Functional cookies help perform certain functions such as sharing website content on social media platforms, collecting feedback and other third-party functionality.
5.3 Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on the metrics of visitor numbers, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
5.4 Performance cookies
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the website’s key performance indices which help provide visitors with a better user experience.
5.5 Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or on different websites for similar marketing purposes.
When you visit the website for the first time, we will show a popup with an explanation of the cookies. You can disable cookies through your browser, but take into consideration that our website may no longer work properly.
7. Your rights on personal data
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we know of.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data when you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer all of them to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for dealing with them.
8. Enable / disable and delete cookies
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser in order to receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Remember that our site may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be stored again after your permission when you visit our site again.
9. Contact details
ASD Madonie Outdoor
Junction Madonnuzza, 90026 Petralia Soprana (PA)
10. Cookies used
11. Manage your Cookie preferences
You can change your preferences at any time by clicking on the link above. The consent management banner will reappear and you can review your settings by clicking on the “Preferences” button.