The website https://goleditiberio.com/ and the rubber boat excursion service to the Gorges of Tiberius are managed by:
ASD Madonie Outdoor
Junction Madonnuzza, 90026 Petralia Soprana (PA)
By implementing the registration procedure, purchasing our services or sending a request through the Contact form, users voluntarily communicate their personal data to “Madonie Outdoor ASD”.
The personal data sent will be processed in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation no. 679/2016 and by the other regulations in force on the subject.
The provision of data is optional. However, failure to provide the data deemed mandatory will prevent the correct registration on the site, the completion of a reservation or the sending of a request via the Contact form.
Owner, Data Protection Officer and Data Processing Managers
The Data Controller is the legal representative of Madonie Outdoor (hereinafter also the “Data Controller”) and can be contacted by e-mail at info @ madonieoutdoor .it .
The Data Protection Officer, appointed by the Data Controller, can be contacted by e-mail at email@example.com . The updated list of the managers appointed by the Data Controller pursuant to Article 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation and of the persons authorized to process the processing can be requested by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Purpose and methods of data processing
The personal data collected by registering or subscribing to this site are processed in order to allow access to products, services and content reserved for registered users.
In the event that the user has given consent at the time of activation of the service, or expresses it subsequently and until the revocation of the same, his personal data may be processed by “Madonie Outdoor ASD” for:
- allow access to products, services and content;
- to send, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, commercial communications on their own products and services or those of third-party companies, also with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research and for verifying the degree of user satisfaction;
- carry out, in the event that users have expressed their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and until the revocation of the same, also by means of electronic tools, analysis of specific behaviors and consumption habits , in order to improve the services provided and address commercial proposals of interest to the user.
- communicate and transfer user data to third parties, in the event that they have given their consent at the time of activation of the service, or subsequently express it, and up to the revocation of the same, for sending communications of a commercial nature on products and services of third-party companies, also with automated methods, for direct sales purposes, as well as for sending market research;
- “Madonie Outdoor ASD” will also use personal data for administrative and accounting purposes and for the execution of contractual obligations towards users who are part of its customers.
Personal data sent through the registration procedures for products and services can be processed by “Madonie Outdoor ASD” with automated and manual tools. The possibility remains for “Madonie Outdoor ASD” to process the aforementioned data in aggregate form, in compliance with the measures prescribed by the Guarantor Authority and by virtue of the specific exemption from consent provided by the same, for analysis and electronic processing (eg: classification of the entire clientele in homogeneous categories for levels of services, consumption, expenditure, etc.) aimed at periodically monitoring the development and economic performance of the activities, orienting the related commercial processes, improving services, as well as planning and implementing commercial communication campaigns.
Specific security measures are observed by “Madonie Outdoor ASD” to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access.
Personal data are recorded and stored on electronic databases located in Italy which guarantee an adequate level of data protection.
The processing of personal data provided by users may also be carried out by companies, organizations or consortia, appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the aforementioned EU Regulation, which, on behalf of “Madonie Outdoor ASD”, provide specific processing services, or related, instrumental or support activities.
The personal data provided by users may also be disclosed:
- to subsidiaries or associates;
- to subjects to whom the right to access personal data is recognized by legal provisions, regulations or community legislation;
- to subjects to whom the communication is required by law or regulation, or by public subjects for the performance of their institutional functions.
The retention period of the personal data referred to above is in line with the current regulatory provisions.
Third Party Services
The cookie consent management service is provided by: CookieYes Limited of 3 Warren Yard Warren Park, Wolverton Mill, Milton Keynes, MK12 5NW, United Kingdom. The anonymous data collected by this service is recorded and stored on electronic databases located in the United Kingdom.
The Recaptcha service in the contact form and the map of the “how to arrive” section are provided by Google.
For site access statistics we use Google Analytics provided by Google.
See what data Google collects.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the right to ask “Madonie Outdoor ASD” for access to personal data concerning him, as well as the correction, cancellation, limitation, opposition to their treatment, if done in an automated way on the basis of consent. or for the execution of the contract.
The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 679/2016.